Ramakrishna Mission Shilpavidyalaya Private Industrial Training Institute
MIS CODE : PU19000086
Dt. 11.06.2021ITI Admission Notice 2021
Admissions for ITI session 2021 are open for the following trades :
- Draughtsman Civil (Seats – 24)
- Draughtsman Mechanical (Seats – 20)
- Electrician (Seats – 20)
- Welder (Seats – 20)
Please follow the instructions below:
- First carefully read the Prospectus. To download the prospectus Click here.
- Eligibility can also be noted from ADMISSIONS Menu –> ITI Eligibility drop down
- Admission Form with payment link is available Online only in this website. Go to ADMISSIONS Menu –> ITI ADMISSION Procedure 2021 drop down for step-by-step instructions.
- Only ONE Application Form is to be filled; choice for all for four Trades can be given in one form.
- Cost of Application Form is Rs. 200/- .Only online payment is allowed.
- Starting date for available online application form – 14th June 2021.
- Interview process will start after one week and will be continuous as per application form submitted . Eligible candidates will be selected and informed within one week. Other may be put in Waiting List and informed later.
- For updates on admission process go to ADMISSION Menu→ ITI ADMISSION UPDATES dropdown.
- Last date for availability of online application form – 31.7.2021 or till seats are filled up.
- For more information on the trade courses, go to COURSES Menu
Website : www.rkmshilpavidyalaya.ac.in
Contact : 033 – 2955-0096, 9679206236 (Enquiries between 10 am and 4.30 pm only)
Admission Schedule 2021
|Start of Online Application Form Process||14.6.2021|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form*||31.07.2021(will be extended on availability of seats)|
|Start of interview process for the short-listed candidates for 1st phase of interview*||21.06.2021 onwards to be intimated over phone|
|Declaration of selected candidates in 1st phase||5.07.2021 by phone/ website|
|Declaration of selected candidates in 2nd phase||12.07.2021 phone/website|
|Declaration of selected candidates in 3rd phase||19.07.2021 by phone/website|
|Declaration of selected candidates in 4th phase||2.08.2021 by phone/website|
|Start of academic session (pending the Department’s guideline)||After Durga Puja|