This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to become a professional Draughtsman . The course is mainly designed to train different types of technical drawings related with Mechanical Engineering structures. Mechanical Draughtsman having good knowledge is required in industries for preparing technical drawings related to any type of Mechanical production and to build up any new Mechanical structure. Drawing is the universal language of engineering and It is a mathematical and and scientific expression in designing sector.
After completion of the course trainee shall be able to:
- Work as a junior Draughtsman in industry.
- Prepare drawing , design new parts, assembly, details, sections etc.
- Work with the designing software like, CAD/CAM.
- Gather knowledge of Technical English terms used in industry.
Employment opportunities :
On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gainfully employed in the following industries.
- Production and maintenance industries.
- Structural Fabrication like bridges, Roof structures, Building &construction.
- Automobile and allied industries.
- Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
- Ship building and repair.
- Infrastructure and defense organizations.
- In public sector industries like, BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India and abroad.
- Self employment.
Course Duration : 2 years
Entry Qualification : Passed 10th class exam (should have Science and Mathematics in class X)
Intake capacity per unit : 20
Trade Test and Certification:
All-India Trade Tests are conducted by the Directorate General of Training (DGT), Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship under the aegis of the National Council for Vocational Training in July and January every year.