This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to become Technician to Service different Electronics based system/ Equipment. This course is mainly designed to train students for service, maintenance, production of different types of Electronics equipment and product.
Electronics Mechanic includes jobs involved in the assembly, fabrication, overhaul, installation, maintenance, and repair of various fixed, semi fixed, ground, airborne, and marine electronic equipment such as communication equipment like radio, cryptography, sonar, navigational aids, and related devices. This work requires a knowledge of the practical application of operating electronic principles, the ability to determine malfunctions, and the skill to perform proper maintenance and repairs to a variety of electronic equipment.
After completion of the Course Student shall be able to:
1. Identify various active and passive component and their application.
2. Handle different types of Electronics measuring instruments.
3. Identify different types of faults in electronics equipment.
4. Repair and maintenance Computer hardware and Networking.
5. Repair and maintenance of SMPS, UPS, Inverter, Solar power system and various analog and digital circuits.
6. Repair and maintenance of electronics communication equipment and fiber optics.
7. Installation of various transducer sensor.
8. Repair and maintenance of microprocessor based system.
9. Repair, maintenance and installation of LED/LCD TV, Cell phone (Mobile).
1. Various electronics equipment manufacturing Industries.
2. Automobile electronics and allied industries.
3. Industries manufacturing Solar power based inverters.
4. Industries manufacturing LED Lights.
5. Service industries like BSNL, MTNL, Home appliances manufacturing company, Rail ways, ISRO, Naval dockyard, RCF, BPCL etc.
6. Various mobile industries like LG, Samsong, Nokia, Sony etc.
7. In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad. Petrochemical industries like ONGC, IOCL, HPCL etc.
8. Self employment.
Course Duration: 2 years
Entry Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Trade Test and Certification:
All-India Trade Tests are conducted by the Directorate General of Training (DGT), Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship under the aegis of the National Council for Vocational Training in July and January every year for various examinations.
National Trade Certificates are awarded to the successful candidates.
National Trade certificate is a recognized qualification for recruitment to relevant posts and services in Central/State Government establishments.