ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT REPAIRING AND MAINTENANCE
This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to do some repairing and maintenance work by own hand in different Electronics based systems. This course is mainly designed to train students for service and maintenance of different types of Electronics equipment and product.
Electronics Mechanic includes jobs involved in the assembly, fabrication, overhaul, installation, maintenance, and repair of various fixed, semi fixed, ground, equipment such as communication equipment like radio, navigational aids, and related devices. This work requires a knowledge of the practical application of operating electronic principles, the ability to determine malfunctions, and the skill to perform proper maintenance and repairs to a variety of electronic equipment.
After completion of the Course Student shall be able to:
1. Identify various active and passive component and their application.
2. Handle different types of Electronics measuring instruments.
3. Identify different types of faults in electronics equipment.
4. Repair and maintenance of SMPS, UPS and various analog and digital circuits.
5. Repair and maintenance of electronics communication equipment.
6. Repair, maintenance and installation of LED/LCD TV, Cell phone (Mobile).
1. Various electronics equipment manufacturing Industries.
2. Automobile electronics and allied industries.
3. Industries manufacturing Solar power based inverters.
4. Industries manufacturing LED Lights.
5. Self employment.
Course Duration: 1 year
Entry Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Certification: Certificates are awarded to the successful candidates by Ramakrishna Mission shilpavidyalaya.