Activities as on 26 March 2018
- On 17th September, 2017, Sri Sri Viswakarma Puja was celebrated in Shilpavidyalaya.
- On 27th, 28th, 29th September, 2017, 40 students participated as volunteer at Belur Math in Sri Sri Durga Puja.
- On 29th October, 2017, 50 Students participated as volunteer at Saradapitha in Sri Sri Jagaddhatri Puja.
- On 9th December, 2017, 15 students participated as volunteer on Birth Tithi of Sri Sri Maa at Belur Math.
- On 14th December, 2017, 65 Students and Staff visited to Holy places at Kamarpukur and Jayarambati.
- On 8th Jan, 2018, 15 students participated as volunteer on Tithi Puja of Swami Vivekananda.
- On 12th Jan, 2018, 34th National Youth Day, the Procession was taken to Belur Math. All the staff and students of Shilpavidyalaya participated in the procession and 18 students participated as volunteer.
- On 14th Jan, 2018, Yuba Sammelan was organized by Ramakrishna Mission Sikshan Mandira at Vivekananda Sabhagriha, 35 students and 2 teachers participated.
- On 15th Jan to 19th Jan, 2018, 54th State Skill Competition was held. 3 best students of DMC, DMM and ELECTRICIAN were participated.
- On 19th Jan, 2018 to 13th Feb, 2018, AITT semester exam was conducted.
- On 20th Jan, 2018, 10 students of Shilpavidyalaya were given Scholarship from Belur Math Headquarter Office.
- On 22nd Jan, 2018, Sri Sri Saraswati Puja was celebrated in Shilpavidyalaya.
- On 4th Feb, 2018, Printed PNTC and NTC of Session 2015-17 were distributed to the passed out students of DMC, DMM and ELECTRICIAN trades. Special prizes were given to the students (Shubhankar Kamley of Electrician and Palas Sasmal of DMM) on best performance in academy & attendance.
- On 17th Feb, 2018, 183rd Tithipuja of Sri Sri Ramakrishna Deva, the procession was taken to Belur Math. All the staff and students of Shilpavidyalaya participated.
- On 28th Feb, 2018, our wall magazine ‘ABHI’ was published on Basanta Utsav.
- On 15th March, 2018, a feast was arranged at 12:00 noon on account of Sri Sri Saraswati puja. All the students and staff participated.
- 8 students in Hindal-co Industry, 2 students in Bata Industries Ltd. and 1 student each in Titagarh Steel, KFC and TATA as apprentice trainee.
Draughtsman Mechanical (2015-17)
- 16 students were selected for job in different companies like NAPTOL, NEOTECH, HONDA, TIL, BATA, Sun Engineering Pvt Ltd., DK Instrument Pvt Ltd. etc.
Brief report of Students placement who passed out in August 2017:
|Draughtsman Civil||26||23||23||0||3||Fail also employed|
|Draughtsman Mechanical||20||17||16||2||2||Fail also employed|