Brief Report Of The Institute Activities till 6th July, 2017
- On 1st 2017, Saraswati Puja was celebrated in the Shilpavidyalaya.
- On 2nd 2017 to 3rd March 2017, AITT semester exam was conducted.
- On 28th 2017, on the day of Tithi Puja of Sri Sri Ramakrishna Deva, the procession was taken to Belur Math by all the staff and students of the Shilpavidyalaya.
- The Admission for the session 2017 for ITI and Non-ITI courses was started from 2nd May 2017.
- On 4th May 2017, the inspection of institute was organised by West Bengal State Government under Director General of Training (NCVT), New Delhi as a periodical check-up after re-affiliation.
- On 30th June, 2017 Special Day of Bhandara of Rev. President Mj, Swami Atmasthanandaji, 15 students participated as volunteer for the occasion.
- From 20th to 27th June 2017, Viva-voce was conducted for the Admission of 2017 for ITI and Non-ITI courses.
- On 25th June 2017, campus interview was organised for students of Non-ITI courses (2015-16) by ULTRA TECH SOLUTION, Kolkata. Two students are selected.
- On 22nd June 2017, campus interview was organised for students of Draughtsman Civil (2015-17) by ShapoorjiPallonji Engineering & Construction. Sixteen student are selected
- On 29th June 2017, campus interview was organised for the students of Draughtsman Civil (2015-17) by NCL Alltek&Seccolor Ltd. Hyderabad. Five students are selected.
- On 1st July all the students of ITI attended Platinum Jubilee function in Vivekananda Sabhagriha from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon.
- On 2nd July two teachers attended the Teachers Sammelan in Asha-Jyoti conference Hall of Vidyamandira.